COVID-19 SOCIAL DISTANCING-All services offered can be done via Telehealth through my secure HIPPA complaint platform SImple Practice. I also utilize Webex for group sessions and individual sessions, again this is a HIPPA compliant platform.
Mental Health and Substance Use Counseling
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessment
- Marital and Family Therapy
- Group Counseling
- Substance Use Counseling
- Individual Counseling
Adolescent Coping Skills Group
- T his group is held twice a month and is designed to increase awareness and management of emotions by connecting thoughts, behaviors, and feelings in a fun and relatable way! We will explore our individual feelings, as well as the feelings of others by learning aspects of mindfulness and communication. The group will use cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness skills to encourage kids to identify, accept, and manage overwhelming emotions, such as anxiety, sadness, stress, and anger.
- This group is held twice a month and is a safe zone for women to come together to talk about a variety of topics such as business/career goals and money, life, self-esteem, depression, parenting/co-parenting, finding balance, friendship, self-care, navigating hardships.
- Stress Management
DWI Assessment and Treatment
- Short and Long Term Treatment
- Out of State Reviews
Clinical Supervision for those seeking licensure/certification for LCAS or
CSAC with the NCSAPPB
- Individual and Group supervision